《You Lost Me》
Christina Aguilera:
You lost me, I don't know what to say
你失去我了,我不知道該說什麼
I thought you were the one, the only one for me
我以為你是我的唯一,我的唯一
Chorus:
But now I see, you were just playing me
但現在我看到了,你只是在玩弄我
I thought we had forever, but now I'm over it
我以為我們會有永遠,但現在我已經厭倦了
Ella Simmons:
You were there, and then you're gone
你曾經在那裡,然後你消失了
No explanation, no closure, no more conversation
沒有解釋,沒有解決,沒有更多的對話
Bridge:
Now I'm left confused, wondering what I've done
現在我感到困惑,想知道我做了什麼
Did I lose my mind, or did you lose your chance?
是我失去了理智,還是你失去了機會?
Christina Aguilera:
You lost me, I don't know what to do
你失去我了,我不知道該怎么辦
I thought you were the one, the only one for me too
我也以為你是我的唯一,我的唯一
Chorus:
But now I see, you were just playing me
但現在我看到了,你只是在玩弄我
I thought we had forever, but now I'm over it
我以為我們會有永遠,但現在我已經厭倦了
Verse 3:
Is this a game to you?
這是你的遊戲嗎?
Did you think I wouldn't notice?
你以為我不會注意到嗎?
You said we had forever, now it's over, now it's done
你說我們會永遠在一起,但現在結束了,現在結束了。
Chorus:
You lost me, I don't know what to do now
你失去我了,我現在不知道該怎么辦
I thought you were the one, the only one for me too now
現在我也以為你是我的唯一,我的唯一現在。
Now I see, you were just playing me too now (Now it's over)
現在我看到了,你現在只是在玩弄我。現在結束了。