《That's Why You Go Away》
(原詞)
Cause I can't take another day
因為我已經無法再承受一天
Of my life without you here with me
在我身旁的你
So I say goodbye
所以我只好道別
Before you go, let me show you how
在你去的之前,讓我告訴你如何
How much I really care
我有多真實的關心你
Baby, that's why you go away
寶貝,這就是為甚麼你離我而去
So why try to make me change
為何試著讓我改變
Why make the good times bad to keep us from getting bad
為何把美好時光弄得糟糕到使我們避開那些糟糕的時光呢
Why push me away, then want me back again?
為何推開我,然後又希望我能回到你身旁?
You knew I loved you, loved you way back then
你知道的,我從一開始就愛你,很愛你
But you wouldn't give a chance to take a chance on me
但是你總不給我一個機會來確定我對你的感情是否適合你
Now I can't get you off my mind, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no
現在我無法讓你從我心中消失,喔不,喔不,喔不,喔不
(副歌)
So tell me why, why, why, why, why I let you go?
所以告訴我為何,為何讓你離開我?
You're still the only one I want, need to see (come back to me) (why) oh yeah yeah! (chorus) Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah!
你是我唯一想要,唯一需要的人(回來吧)(為何)喔耶耶!(合唱)喔耶,耶耶耶!(If you leave me now) You'll be sorry, yeah yeah yeah! (If you break my heart) I'll be blue yeah yeah yeah! (But it's your choice) That's why you go away, yeah yeah yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Oh yeah! That's why you go away (why) (bridge) You knew I loved you, loved you way back then (back then) Oh no, oh no, oh no (chorus) Oh yeah, yeah yeah yeah! (if you leave me now) You'll be sorry (if you break my heart) I'll be blue (but it's your choice) That's why you go away! Oh no, oh no, oh no (repeat until fade) (在消退之前重複)直到消退為止。