Rhythm of the Rain
英文詞曲:J.Y. Smith
Verse 1:
Raindrops keep falling on my head
雨滴一直打在我頭上
And even though they're falling hard
雖然雨下得很大
I still can't make them stay
但我依然不能讓他們停留
Can't stop this picture from spinning round and round
無法阻止這些照片轉來轉去
In my mind I keep trying to make it last
在我腦海中我不斷嘗試讓它持續下去
Chorus:
The rhythm of the rain is such a beautiful melody
雨的節奏是一種如此美麗的旋律
I'd like to dance to it all night long
我願意伴著它跳一整晚舞
But then again maybe not 'cause if the sun comes up to find me standing there in my bed I don't think it would be that way at all I don't think it would be that way at all.
橋段:雨的節奏是如此美麗的旋律,我想要整晚跳舞。然而,也許不行,因為如果太陽升起發現我站在床上,我想事情就不會那樣了。
Verse 2:
If I could make the pictures stop spinning round and round in my mind
如果我能讓照片在我的腦海中停止旋轉
Then I know I could make it last
那么我知道我能讓它持續下去
Chorus:
The rhythm of the rain is such a beautiful melody. . . (再次重複副歌)