"Have You Ever"
英文詞曲:Dierks Bentley
中英字幕:
Have you ever seen a sinner saved
你曾否見過罪人得救
Standin' on the solid ground
堅定地站在穩固的地基上
Woke up to a life so changed
從昏夢中驚醒 眼前的一切已然天翻地覆
And everything was made new
一切都煥然一新
And you look back and you wonder
回望過去 你不禁發問
Did you cross a bridge you ain't even know you had to cross
你是否跨過了你從未知道必須跨過的橋
Or walk a road that seemed so hard to navigate
你是否走過似乎難以前行的路
But at the end it got you here
但最後它讓你到達了這裡
Well have you ever seen the lost released
那么你曾否見證迷失的人得到釋放
From bondage to the freedom inside
從束縛中解脫出來內心得到自由
And have you ever seen a river flow
你曾否見過河流奔騰不息
When there was no sign of dry land in sight
當眼前看不到一塊乾涸的土地
And even when it's choppy at times and the waves come high
即使有時風高浪涌 波濤洶湧澎湃
You just gotta let it ride
你只需要讓它繼續前行
So have you ever felt the rush of new daybreak?
那么你曾否感受到新一天的破曉的震撼?
Like a lighthouse in the night on the rolling sea?
像夜海中閃耀的燈塔指引方向?
Have you ever taken your shoes off and just danced in the hay?
你曾否脫下鞋子 在田野上歡快地舞蹈?
Oh, have you ever seen the lost released?
喔 你曾否見證迷失的人得到釋放? (重複) [副歌] Yeah, have you ever seen it? (重複) Yeah, have you ever seen it? (重複) Oh, yeah, have you ever seen it? (重複) [尾奏]