Luke Bryan - Do I
Do I look like I'm sad?
我這樣子看起來像是難過嗎?
Do I look like I'm done?
我這樣子看起來像是已經放棄了嗎?
Do I look like I'm lonely?
我這樣子看起來像是孤獨嗎?
Or is it just my empty home and my empty bed?
還是只是我的空房間和空床鋪?
I don't remember the last time
我不記得上次是什麼時候
That my pillow cried dry
我的枕頭乾乾的沒有濕痕
And you tell me I'm a good man
你告訴我我是個好人
But baby you just can't read my mind
但是親愛的你不懂我內心是怎么想的
Do I take you home and buy you drinks?
我給你送回家,陪你喝酒?
Take you out on the weekends?
周末陪你出遊?
Say sweet nothin's in the movies?
電影院裡說著甜蜜的情話?
You know that ain't how I roll, baby, baby, baby, no, no, no
你知道那不是我的風格,寶貝,寶貝,寶貝,不,不,不
Do I do all the things you dream about?
我做著所有你夢寐以求的事情嗎?
Do I lay you down and whisper sweet nothings in your ear?
我輕輕躺在你身旁在你耳邊低語嗎?
Or do I lay you down and say goodnight and walk away?
還是我只是輕輕躺下說晚安然後離開?
Do I do it right or just do it?
我是做對了還是只是做做樣子?
Do I look like I're having fun?
我這樣子看起來像是玩得很開心嗎?
Do I look like a clown?
我這樣子看起來像是小丑嗎?
Trying to make you laugh and forget your troubles down the lane?
努力讓你笑一笑忘記煩惱?
But baby, baby, baby, no, no, no
但是親愛的,寶貝,寶貝,不,不,不
Do I take you home and buy you drinks?
我給你送回家,陪你喝酒?
Take you out on the weekends?
周末陪你出遊?
Say sweet nothin's in the movies?
電影院裡說著甜蜜的情話?
You know that ain't how I roll, baby, baby, baby, no, no, no
你知道那不是我的風格,寶貝,寶貝,寶貝,不,不,不
So tell me what you want me to do, girl, what you want me to do?
所以告訴我你想要我做什麼,女孩,你想要我做什麼?
I ain't doing it right if it ain't making you cry, girl, crying, crying, crying
如果它不能讓你哭泣,那么我做得不對,女孩,哭泣,哭泣,哭泣
I ain't doing it right if it ain't making you call my name, girl, call my name, call my name (x2)
如果它不能讓你呼喚我的名字,那么我做得不對,女孩,呼喚我的名字呼喚我的名字(x2)
Do I take you home and buy you drinks? (x2)
我給你送回家,陪你喝酒?(x2)
Take you out on the weekends? (x2)
周末陪你出遊?(x2)
Say sweet nothin's in the movies? (x2)
電影院裡說著甜蜜的情話?(x2)
You know that ain't how I roll, baby, baby, baby (x2) 我知道那不是我的風格,寶貝,寶貝,寶貝(x2)