《Love Strikes Down》
Verse 1:
Love came knocking at my door
我的心跳瞬間加速
But I didn't answer
我無法回應
I was too busy being scared
我害怕得無法自已
And holding on to what's left of me
害怕到不能放手離開它
Chorus:
But it strucks down, it strikes down on me
但它就是這般打擊我
All this love I don't understand
所有這樣的愛我不懂它究竟來自哪裡
Choked up with guilt, all this shame, all this pain, you said, don't make me explain.
受到譴責和愧疚,羞愧不已,身心疲憊,你對我說:“不要讓我說明”
Verse 2:
What do I have to prove?
我要怎么證明我做了些什麼?
How much pain do I have to endure?
我究竟要忍受多少痛苦?
Now my heart is filled with fear, oh
現在我的心裡充滿了恐懼,喔。
Chorus:
But it strikes down, it strikes down on me
但它就是這般打擊我,打倒我。
All this love I don't understand
所有這樣的愛我不懂它究竟來自哪裡
So many things I want to say
那么多事情我想要說明,
But now you're out of reach, oh oh
但現在你已遙不可及,喔。
Bridge:
Maybe you're right, maybe I'm wrong
也許你是對的,也許我錯了。
But now I'm lost in my own head
但現在我迷失在自己的思緒中。
And I don't know what to do
我不知道該怎么做。
So I'll let you go, and I'll let you move on.
所以我會讓你走,讓你繼續前行。
Chorus:
But it strikes down, it strikes down on me.
但它就是這般打擊我,打倒我。
All this love I don't understand.
所有這樣的愛我不懂它究竟來自哪裡。
So many things I want to say.
那么多事情我想要說明。
But now you're out of reach, oh oh.
但現在你已遙不可及,喔。
Outro:
So I let you go, and I hope you find what you need.
所以我讓你走,我希望你能找到你需要的東西。